Articles on this Page
- 11/04/11--10:32: _Occupy to Self Mana...
- 11/09/11--11:41: _Greenwashing
- 11/24/11--10:51: _Red & Black Friday ...
- 12/01/11--13:00: _December Newsletter...
- 12/02/11--09:26: _Earth is now home t...
- 12/12/11--12:51: _How Bikes Can Save Us
- 01/04/12--23:54: _The People’s Republ...
- 01/10/12--11:23: _Buy 2 get 1 FREE!
- 01/16/12--10:04: _Razzle Dazzle 2.0 —...
- 01/19/12--09:22: _Keystone Victory: B...
- 01/26/12--11:22: _Hundreds “Blow the ...
- 02/16/12--09:29: _The People’s Republ...
- 02/22/12--11:21: _Trail Mix: A Life w...
- 03/01/12--13:23: _The People’s Republ...
- 03/06/12--09:43: _Pop A Heeley!
- 11/04/11--10:32: Occupy to Self Manage – By Michael Albert
- 11/09/11--11:41: Greenwashing
- 11/24/11--10:51: Red & Black Friday Special!
- 12/01/11--13:00: December Newsletter – Workshops, Free Shipping & Parties…Oh My!
- 12/02/11--09:26: Earth is now home to 7 billion people
- 12/12/11--12:51: How Bikes Can Save Us
- 01/04/12--23:54: The People’s Republic of Portland -Thomas
- 01/10/12--11:23: Buy 2 get 1 FREE!
- 01/16/12--10:04: Razzle Dazzle 2.0 — The MarchFourth Bus Project
- 02/16/12--09:29: The People’s Republic of Portland – Kricket
- 02/22/12--11:21: Trail Mix: A Life with Razzle Dazzle Ep. 37 “Bears Bend Eugene”
- 03/01/12--13:23: The People’s Republics March Newsletter…MarchFourth!
- 03/06/12--09:43: Pop A Heeley!
I have yet to see my nearest large occupation, Boston, or the precursor of all U.S. occupations, Wall Street. Instead, I have been on the road for the past six weeks in Thesselonika and Athens Greece; Istanbul and Diyarbikar Turkey; Lexington, Kentucky; London, England; Dublin, Ireland; and in Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia Spain. In all...
The act to “go green” shifted the way many people, especially consumers, perceive companies and their products. Marketing these “green” products appeals to a mass consumer base, but what does it take to be able to use that eco-friendly label? This infographic goes behind the truth of so-called green products and illustrates some concerning statistics....
FREE Bridge Tee with any of the following purchases below. Go to our ONLINE STORE!
Joy Now Arts Project Weekend Workshop Saturday and Sunday Dec. 17 & 18th, 10am – 3pm Both Days The Joy Now Arts Project empowers, excites and engages youth through music and performance arts-centered programs that value diversity, positive collaboration, self-awareness, and social change. Once again, members of MarchFourth will be teaming up to...
Recently, world’s population surpassed the 7 billion mark. Highlighting a few surprising figures, this infographic illustrates the path to 7 billion and what we can expect in the future. Created by: Masters Degree Online
Most of us are aware about the benefits bikes have on our health and the environment. This infographic illustrates how the U.S. is slowly progressing towards Europe’s bike culture and how bikes can improve health, the environment and save money. Created by: Healthcare Management Degree
Video by Andros Sturgeon As strong supporters of Portland culture and as a way to celebrate the innovative thinkers and doers of our fair city, we have decided to take on a Portland lifestyle campaign. In the coming months we’ll be documenting members of our community at work and at play as a way to capture...
Here’s my first attempt at offering a kick-ass incentive! Check out my short video and then go to http://thepeoplespdx.com/shop/propgear/ to purchase your two items and email me at info@thepeoplesrepublics with what you want your third item to be. (t-shirt only please)
The MarchFourth Bus Project Your favorite intergalactic marching band, MarchFourth, needs a new space ship! Our beloved bus, Razzle Dazzle, is getting old and she ain’t what she used to be. Razzle’s not very gas efficient and spews more exhaust than we’d like to admit… and she broke down three times last year! (though amazingly we never missed...
democracynow.org – The Obama administration has rejected the Keystone XL tar sands oil pipeline that would stretch from the Alberta tar sands to the Gulf Coast. On Wednesday, President Obama said he was turning down TransCanada’s application for the pipeline because there was not enough time to review an alternate route that would avoid the...
Hey everyone, Yesterday was one of the truly fun days in this whole wild year of organizing. We had hundreds of referees outside the Capitol, and we blew our whistles like crazy, and we threw penalty flags, and we had a hell of a good time. My favorite scene, actually, was watching hundreds of people in...
As strong supporters of Portland culture and as a way to celebrate her innovative thinkers and doers, we’re taking on a Portland Lifestyle Campaign. Meet our latest subject, Kricket Caffery of PegStilts.com who talks about her passion for teaching circus arts and confidence building. Video by Starchild Interactive
February 20, 2012 — A Life with Razzle Dazzle video diary with MarchFourth from the road. While in Bend and Eugene, Richard and the gang fire up the crowd with pleas for support of the Razzle Dazzle 2.0 Kickstarter campaign.
More info on MarchFourth Kickstarter:
Video by Diggable Monkey
@ The Crystal Ballroom Family Show with Joy Now Brigade2pm doors, 3pm show Read More… Evening Show with Diego’s Umbrella & DJ Global Ruckus 8pm doors, 9pm showRead More… Razzle Dazzle 2.0 – The MarchFourth Bus Project 7 Days Left To Pledge!! Your favorite intergalactic marching band, MarchFourth, needs a new space ship! Their beloved bus, Razzle...